Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Amazon & A Healthier Me.

Hi All,

Life has been pretty laid back lately I finally talked myself into ordering the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred Video so I can start that this weekend when it comes in.

 
So Amazon Prime is amazing I live in a fairly small town in New Mexico and it always seems that I am unable to find the things that I am looking for at a decent price or anywhere within a half hour drive of home. I love it I would highly recommend it to anyone who shops there regularly also a great option for anyone who owns a kindle you can borrow a book a month from the prime lending library which pays for the membership itself. Above are just a few things i have recently acquired from Amazon ( Does anyone else use the Camelbak Eddie Bottle) I drink so much more water now that I have one of these. The Terra chips are amazing for anyone trying to eat a little healthier but still struggling with crunchy cravings. I am one of those people lately I am trying to get back to the healthier lighter place I was back in September before I started eating horribly. So as of today I am using the My Fitness Pal app again and as soon as my 30 day shred dvd arrives I will be doing the 30 day shred challenge (Wish me luck) I am going to need it. Hope everyone had a great President's Day and has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment