Friday, February 1, 2013

Warm Bodies


 

This movie is what my friday will be consisting of. About two months ago my husband saw a preview for this move and decided that since I loved all things zombie it would be the perfect thing for me. I was a little sceptical when he described what it was about to me that is until I read the book which was amazing the book is also titled Warm Bodies (see the original cover below) and is by Isaac Marion it can be purchased in almost all formats including kindle format which is my preferred reading device.


Let me tell you the book was amazing not at all what I had expected it was an interesting commentary on what we as a race are going through, how some people seem to have no empathy or care for their fellow human beings, a touching love story and was just an overall great read (-:. Today is the day that the movie is out in theaters and I am super excited to see it. Hope everyone has an amazing Friday, TGIF. I will post soon and let you all know how the movie was in comparison to the book. Here is the trailer for all of you who are interested in seeing what its all about. http://youtu.be/07s-cNFffDM


No comments:

Post a Comment