Friday, February 15, 2013

Hi All,

Happy Valentines Day to everyone I started out my day feeling pretty well but that ended when I got out of bed. I think I am coming down with a cold I've got the same ick that everyone around here seems to have sore throat, headache and in general just not feeling really well but I am not going to let that get me down. So today I have worked taken flowers to my step-mom for my dad and delivered some candy to my cousins and my brother. I firmly believe that Valentine's Day is not a couples only holiday so I try to spread some Valentines cheer to all of my family. I also took flowers and candy to my mom yesterday. Tonight after my appointment with my trainer I am going to pick up dinner at my absolutely favorite place to eat (Costa Vida) and head home for a night in with the husband hope you all had an amazing day I'll leave you with a picture of my superb wrapping skills for the hubby's present. (-: The wrapping paper string and card are all from Paper Source one of my favorite stores for card and wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment